Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Wrecked


(Stormie eating an oreo truffle)
After work today I wanted to hang with my sister.
I called and asked her if she would like to come over and help me make some tutus for my work. Stormie told me ya that she would come over. We played for about two hours and then Brandon got home and shortly after he had to leave to go back to work so that gave Storm and I more free time for sister bonding. Well we thought it would be nice to go to eat (on the border). Food was great and so was the conversation. I love my sister. We were one block away from my house when....
Wheel is caved in more than it looks. Heads up Shay and Andrew my dad will be calling you tomorrow about this! Yup someone ran a stop sign and right into me and my sister tonight.Thank God we only got the tail end of it or we could have been seriously hurt.
Poor Stormie... First car and a couple months into it someone runs into her. Remember Storm God works in mysterious ways. Love you Sister everything will be okay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment