Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, April 12, 2010

Customer Service is Important

Yesterday I told you that we had a bad experience at Marshalls in Grand Prairie. Let me tell you a little about what happened. My mother, Stormie and I were all trying clothing on in the dressing rooms. We came out of the dressing rooms to return our products that we did not want and there was three employees standing there. We had some clothing hung and some not. The associate then turned to us and said you have to hang up your own merchandise it says right there on that sign behind me. She said this hateful. I did not take this well at all. I said excuse me and she then repeated what she had said before and then she added if you don’t like it there is a number to call. I don’t think that this lady was very happy at my next comment I said isn’t that a reason you are in the dressing room to help hang the product up isn’t that what you get paid for? Then she walked off while one of the employees started helping us hang and was polite about it. Finally we get to the check out and my mother had asked for the manager. The manager came to the front and low and behold it was the same lady that was so rude in the dressing room. My mother then said how rude it was and how if that kept happening that they would not have any business and she wanted her name and the phone number to call someone hire up. The manager said okay this is what you need and then she said I had axed you (she meant asked you, I corrected her) to hang those items up for me please (I also corrected her about that) because that is our store policy. This lady was so rude in the dressing room and did not say please and when she came to the front she tried to be nicer but it seemed to be a front. Then I asked the lady well is it your store policy to be rude to your customers? Once again she did not like my comment. I probably should have kept my mouth shut to all everything however I could just not stand there and let her handle customers like that especially since I myself know how much the customer means to your business. My mom called me today and said don’t worry that sign has been taken down from the store and someone up the ladder of Marshalls is getting the situation handled!

No comments:

Post a Comment