Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, May 13, 2010

1st Doctor Visit

Brandon and I went to the doctor today at 2 pm. My doctor is super sweet and really cute. She did a sonogram on me. I have a little dot in there!! Dr. Bullock said that it will grow into be a baby. How exciting. Next week I have to go on Monday and Wednesday to give blood. Then my next Doctors appointment will be on June 7th, which is in 3 weeks. Dr. Bullock said that we should be able to hear the heart beat then. Super excited to confirm that there is someone in there! Oh and my DUE DATE is 1/11/11 how neat is that?

1 comment:

  1. Aunt Sherry and Uncie Jay are sooooooooooo excited! When do I get to wear blue to the party?? Have a great week. We love you guys.
    P.S. I told Jay that Johnny Paul is definitely not in the running!

    ReplyDelete