Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Last Weekend

Friday Night:
Brandon, Pebbles and I went to Bryan and Pam's house for dinner. Brooke and Austin were there too. We played 84 guys against girls and yes they beat us. This time. But they better watch out for next time!

Saturday:
Brandon and I picked up Landon and Hagan and took them to the Dallas World Aquarium, Blockbuster, McDonald's for lunch, Racetrack for a Icee, and they went swimming and then we had pizza for dinner. It was a busy day. Followed by a lot of cleaning up. But well worth it.

Sunday:
Brandon and I went to lunch with his parents and Brooke and Austin. We went to the Country Club, Afterward Brandon and Austin did some driving range practice and I went to a baby shower. The baby shower had over 35 people there. That is a lot of gift opening. After I got back home I rested. For dinner we went to Cotton Patch with my mom and dad, Shane and his family, Jeremy and Stormie. It was nice to go out to eat with the entire family. Then of course Brandon and I watched the basketball game.

*I have pictures to upload but I am lazy today. : ) Maybe tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment