Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, July 15, 2010

UPDATE:
I went to the doctor yesterday and the baby's heartbeat was about 159 and I have dropped 2 pounds. Doctor said not to worry about the weight though. Also I found out that we will get to know the sex of the baby on AUGUST 11TH. For those who don't remember that will be OUR THIRD YEAR ANNIVERSARY. How cool is that. I plan to do the party sometime that week. I will let you know soon what day. There is always that chance that we go to the doctor and the baby will not participate in showing us its parts. Therefore we will probably not have the party on Wednesday just in case it will give me time to call everyone and let them know that hey the baby didn't want us to know.

On another note... I am glad to be home and back to work. Vacation was amazing don't get me wrong. My employees handled the store very well and it looks nicer now then it did when I left Texas. I told them hey I am going to have to go out of town more often. I am blessed to have a wonderful staff.

I am excited about knowing the sex of the baby so I have been looking at cribs and bedding online. I am pretty sure that I am going to get Brandon to go shopping with me very very soon! There are a couple places that I just have to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment