Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, July 29, 2010

We went to the ranger game last night. Pretty sad that they lost. We had great tickets on first base side 12 rows in! Bryan, Pam, Brooke, Austin, Brandon and my brother Jeremy went. Also some Serv Pro people!! It was great fun and dollar hot dog night.

Right now Brandon is making our yard look pretty again. I have to start cooking soon and then I think I want to swim some laps. I have to make sure that I watch my figure (LOL).

I love my new blog design!!! Thanks Shay.

Work---- has been busy. People are getting ready for back to school and we have been selling our uniforms like crazy. We have absolutely no room in the store. We need a bigger location (I CAN DREAM).

I am flying threw this pregnancy... I feel like just yesterday I found out but I am already 16 weeks along. Not to long from now I will be 50% done!!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment