Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

DC

Last week we went to Washington DC. It was wonderful fun.

Cousin Jim's House
Wayne, Debbie, Jeremy, Brandon, Me, and Jim
Jim was a great tour guide
Library of Congress
Dad and Mom
Jim had a brunch for the out of town guest!

P.S. This week I found out what heart burn and acid reflux feel like, I don't like it at all. PaisleyMarie Brooks is moving around a lot these days. She likes kicking me low and often at times... most of the time it feels like she is tapping me.
I lost 3 pounds in DC so I have to make sure to try to eat more before Sept 8th or my doctor might get a little upset with me.


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I want to stay at Jim's house! It is soooo cute!!! Looks like you guys had a so much fun. Love!

    ReplyDelete