Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Sex Party

Everyone got together for a fun night at our house. We had a party to announce the sex of the baby!
Andrew and Smith

Grandmother and Smith

Wayne, Stormie and Debbie


Stormie, Keziah and Casey

Brandon and Casey
(Parents to be)

Sean and Ken

Bryan

Shay and Kensington



Pam and Shay

Shay and Sherry

Jay and Brooke

Casey and Melinda

Pam and Casey




Mark, Melanie, and Wayne

Casey and Brandon with the Cake
Is it Pink or Blue on the inside???

IT'S PINK. We are having a baby girl.

P.S. Jeremy and Austin were also there. Did not snatch a photo of them though.
Thank you everyone for showing up and making this event fun for us all!!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. The title of this post CRACKS ME UP! When I saw it on my dashboard, I thought "what are Brandon and Casey doing over there". It sounds so kinky :). I love it! I also love you and am soooooooo excited to meet your new little girl. Let's face it...she's going to be the closest thing to a niece I'll ever have (sorry Mom if you're reading this but little George Clooney Jr. might not give me legitimate nieces and nephews). Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the first sex party I've ever been to, and it was GREAT!!! If Shay gets to be the aunt, then do I get to be the grandma?? We're so excited for you two. I know you're going to make the best parents. Love you guys

    ReplyDelete