Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, October 22, 2010

blah blah

I haven't blogged much lately. I have been very busy with work and well I guess resting. When I get home from work it is nice to lay on the couch. Here are some things that I haven't blogged about that you have missed:

  1. Paisley got the hiccups for the first time this week. They were every 3-5 seconds for 5 minutes.
  2. I have been getting a ton of heartburn again. (Tums and milk are the cure)
  3. I have been more thirsty.
  4. Ive gained a total of 13 pounds.
  5. I love watching Paisley move around in my tummy. It's my favorite part of being pregnant.
  6. I got a maternity pillow from my mom recently and it is amazing. I don't turn over in my sleep anymore when I use it.
  7. I have been laughing a lot more. For some reason Brandon is just funny to me these days (not sure why).
  8. It is getting harder to bend down.
  9. I sleep deeper now that I am pregnant.
  10. I haven't been moody or eating everything I see like people say happens.
  11. I got registered all the way at babiesrus and target.
  12. I have started my Christmas shopping.
  13. I have been getting everything more organized at my work for when Paisley comes. Employees trained, hiring new employees, product orders and office cleaned up.
  14. I look pregnant but don't feel pregnant (most of the time that is, sometimes I forget).
P.S. I can't wait to meet Paisley.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment