Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I started feeling sickly on Monday. It all started with a little sneezing, running nose, itchy eyes you know all the annoying things! So I started taking benadryl that night.
We started our classes Monday night for child preparation. Breastfeeding. It was a great class and the instructors were super cute and funny. Brandon looked at me 10 minutes into the class and said I don't know if I am mature enough for this. I kind of thought the same thing. Having a baby is going to change our lives forever. I am excited about it though.

My husband was sweet enough to buy me a humidifier Tuesday night on his way home, without me asking for it! The humidifier helped a lot with drying me out and letting me breathe during the night.

This morning I went to my ob for a check up. I saw Dr. Z today. She prescribed me some medicine and cough syrup. She also told me I needed to start sitting down more often and propping my legs in the air at least twice a day to circulate some blood. I stand too much at work.

I've only gained 13 pounds all together! That's not bad at all. When she told me that she kinda sounded concerned but then I remembered one time she had told me not to worry about how much I gain that she would say something if it was a big deal. That I haven't gained a ton because I was little before? I'm not sure about that but... she wasn't to worried about it because I haven't lost any weight recently.

I drew blood today and it is also time to go back to the lab for more blood work for a glucose testing.
I got a flu shot too. I don't think I have ever gotten one before or at least I don't remember getting one.

I got home today and took my medicine. I looked at the cough syrup and wanted to gag the only cough syrup I have ever liked in my life is that kind I got when I was a kid when I had an ear infection, you know they one that tasted like bubble gum!! Anyways, I started to pour the cough medicine and it was so thick. In my mind I was going great.... this is going to be just wonderful. So I decided fine I will be a big girl and just take it. I did and it wasn't bad at all there was no taste to it really so I guess it is the second best kind I have ever taken.

Now I am at home working.... I have to type up a detailed list over everything I know about my work and the proper way to do it! That way it will make it easy to train employees (I have to get some new ones, issues if you haven't heard) they are moving and quitting in the months ahead. Then I will give it to each and every employee I have and will have and everyone will know everything. That's the plan anyways, I know it doesn't always work out, but you have to be prepared especially being pregnant and having to step away from work... later on that is.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment