Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Today was a nice day. Went to work and got a ton done. I have a full staff again. It is nice to have so many wonderful people working for me. I am blessed. I think that we did 20 things at work today. I have had a very busy week and the weekend is not going to be any slower. I had a wonderful chat with my mother tonight. This weekend Brandon and I get to go babysit Kensington and Smith. On Sunday Brandon and I are going to my parents for dinner! We are having something FRIED (yes we live in texas). I am excited about all the events in my life that are upcoming!

1 comment:

  1. Have fun with my grandkids. They are soooo blessed to have you and Brandon in their lives.
    P.S. Brandon, what a loser you are!!! If you need to raise your self esteem, I'll play you. Surely you can beat your old Aunt. LOL

    ReplyDelete