Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Weekend

Our Saturday
Breakfast
(we went to Mckinney around 4)
Kensington loves Pebbles
Smith always has a smile
After a while of playing outside, it was dinner time. Brandon left to go get us something to eat. I made Kensington's plate and then I told Kensington okay wait don't eat yet we have to pray first. Immediately after I had said that Kensington put her head down, closed her eyes and put her hands in her lap. I prayed for her and then we both said amen.
Bath time
Pebbles loves Kensington too
Smith is always a piece of cake

Sunday
We went to lunch with Pam, Bryan and Brooke. Mexican food is always a treat. I love my chip and dip.
Then I went to my parents to help my mom with uniform organization. Then we sat outside and soaked up the sun, which was nice because it was hot but the wind made everything perfect.
Dinner was wonderful and everyone had about 4 rolls each. (with tons of butter) Now we are watching the Mav's game. woo hoo


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for babysitting!!!! When Kensington woke up the next morning, I asked her if she had fun with Aunt Casey and she said "where Pebbles?". I think that means you have to visit more often with your dog. We love you!

    ReplyDelete