Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, May 1, 2010

This week I have been working a ton. It felt like all I did was work, eat and sleep. One day this week I had breakfast, lunch and dinner at work. I am so happy to say that I got all of my $25K of uniforms put into my store and now they are ready to be sold. I could not have done this without my wonderful staff. Thanks girls.

I woke up this morning to my cell phone ringing. My mom wanted me to go to Canton with her. We went and it was a great day to go too. The sun was out and it was perfect weather. What more could you ask for right? Well I was thinking maybe some beef jerky.... we did not find any. Other than not finding my jerky I had a wonderful time with my mom. We did all sorts of shopping. Thanks mom for a wonderful time and some great outfits. When we got back from Canton we went to eat in Cedar Hill at Campozanos and it hit the spot. What a great day!
Tomorrow I was thinking I would get a pedicure since I worked so hard this week my feet need a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment