Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, September 13, 2010

Doctor Update!

Brandon and I went to see Dr. Albert today a high risk doctor. Guess what? Paisley is wonderful and is perfect. She weighs 1 lb 1 oz and has all of her fingers and toes. She is 6 days behind where she should be in growth but the doctor assured us that she is fine and where she should be and that it is not a big deal that she is measuring a little behind. We are so blessed with the good news thank you everyone who was praying for us. Also good to know that she is in the 25-50th percentile not the 9th like my ob had said. I am so glad that we went to the doctor today and did not wait until Friday. My whole week will be much better knowing that my little baby girl is okay.
*Tonight I start bible study again.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. That's so good to hear. I've been a reader of yours for a little while now. And I've been praying that your little girl would be OK. :)

    ReplyDelete