Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, September 24, 2010

Getting There

Pedro came over and painted Paisley's Room (Ballerina Pink) today. When I got home from work I was so amazed to see it finished so quickly. It is going to be the cutest room ever. So since I was super excited about the color and it being finished I had to make some phone calls. I called the people making the crib and cradle bedding and they said they will be done by next Friday! I then called Lonestar Baby to see about all our furniture and it is there ready to be shipped.. so it will be here within 2 weeks! My how it is going to come together rather quickly now. So in two weeks someone will deliever the crib, night stand, dresser, mattress, chair, and bed rails and put it all together too! And on top of that the bedding might already be here since the company I ordered from drop ships! Then I have to start looking for small things but it will basically be ready for our little girl... just waiting for her.




Kensington, Shay and Andrew as cartoons

Pebbles as cartoon, don't I have the best dog ever?

Pebbles Marie

Me as cartoon, not to sure of.

Kensington on her Bday

Our cradle in the pink room

Brandon as cartoon
Brandon as a cartoon

Ballerina Pink Looks Good In Paisley's Room.


Stormie drinking a Dr. Pepper!


Our highchair and Stroller Combo. I love apple green.
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment