Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, November 29, 2010

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving week and weekend. For Thanksgiving day we went to Grandmother and Ken's house for lunch followed by some games. After hanging out for a while we went to Aunt Melinda's and Uncle Marks house. It was my Grandmas birthday also. We had a busy but great day. The food was wonderful at both houses and so was the company. Friday I went shopping with Pam and Brooke at the Parks Mall. Saturday we all drove out to Paris to have Thanksgiving and to celebrate Brandon's birthday with the Brooks side. Sunday we watched the Steelers game at Bryan and Pam's house then we went to my parents house for dinner and Jim Cox was in town so we got the privilege of enjoying his company. Today we had to go back to work.... it is going to be a long week. I go back to the doctor this Friday for my last sonogram and a check up! Only a couple weeks left. I am trying to get everything in order for the big day.

I still need to:
(I should have this all done by Friday)
  • Hang everything in Paisley's room
  • Pack our bag for the hospital
  • Get a couple fleece swaddle blankets
  • Get a few ins and odds that I haven't bought yet

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment