Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Long overdue

I haven't blogged in forever so.... here you go


I went to the airshow with Shane, Keziah, Jeremy, Landon, Hagan, Mom and Dad!





Went to a basketball game with Sean, Clay, Ryan and Brandon.... Pretty bad seats. Second row on the floor. Nice right?




Sean's Birthday Party



That is Sean's Girlfriend Ryan!

31 Weeks Down

My Baby Shower!







Afterwards... oh my Paisley's room is a mess.









Pebbles thought that the blanket was for her.


3d sonogram pics!
Who do you think that she looks like?

Good head shot but everything else is kinda blurry

Opening her mouth

Yep she smiled

Just resting with her hand on her face and one arm in front of her body.

There is a hand!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! Lots of pictures!!! I think she looks just like her Aunt Shay :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the pictures! What a great shower. Sorry Shay, she looks just like her great Aunt Sherry!!!!!!!!!! Boy, did I hate saying GREAT Aunt!

    ReplyDelete